Who does this policy apply to?
This includes names, addresses, email, method of payment, use data (e.g. how our Digital Properties are used), network use, and information gathered from third parties. It also includes IP addresses, URLs, data transmission information, time spent on Digital Properties and which advertisements are followed.
kanab collects personal information to:
– deliver the products and services that its customers have purchased from us, and to bill and collect payment for those products and services;
– understand its customers and their needs and offer its customers products and services from Kanab Inc., its affiliates and its subsidiaries and trusted third-parties;
– provide tailored service to its customers, including personalized customer experience;• perform analytics, administer surveys, or request feedback to improve and manage our relationship with our customers;
– confirm or authenticate a customer’s identity and ensure customer information is correct and up-to-date;
– ensure customer compliance with the applicable terms and conditions of Digital Properties;
– and comply with legal obligations and regulatory requirements.
Why does kanab collect my personal information?
Your consent to the collection, use, or disclosure of personal information may be implied or express, through written, oral, electronic or any other method. The choice to provide consent is yours, and you may always:
– refuse to provide kanab with your personal information;• ask Kanab for access to personal information that kanab holds about you, and then ask kanab to correct any inaccuracies or omissions in that information;
– ask Kanab for information about its privacy policies and procedures;
– ask Kanab to remove personal information we possess, subject to reasonable notice, existing legal or regulatory obligations and Kanab’s reasonable business requirements
Your decision to withhold such consent or ask for removal of personal information may limit our ability to provide you with certain products, services, or offers.
You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications from Kanab by either i) removing yourself by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of an email we send you, or ii) sending us an email at: [email protected]
Sharing of your personal information with third-parties
Kanab may share personal information with third party vendor who assist us in providing and managing the Digital Properties and Retail Properties. Third parties vendors include those who assist us with point of sale, sales management, data hosting and marketing. These third parties that process personal information on our behalf are contractually obligated to safeguard information and may not share your personal information or use it for a different purpose than our agreement with them.
Kanab may also share information with our business and promotional partners to contact you about products and services you may like. Users may opt-out of receiving communications at any time.
It is possible Kanab (including its present or future subsidiaries, joint ventures or any combination therefore) may transfer or assign your personal information as a result of, or in connection of a merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of assets, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation or other business transaction. In the event of such an event (to the extent that it takes place), a notice will be posted on Kanab’s Digital Properties.
Kanab may also disclose personal information to governmental or regulatory authorities if it believes that the disclosure is legally required, is appropriate in connection with an investigation of improper or illegal conduct in connection with our Digital Properties or Retail Properties, or is otherwise required or permitted by law.
Cookies and other technical data
Kanab may also collect your IP address and/or use third party analytics service providers. Your IP address is collected when you visit our Digital Properties. Your IP address is used to administer the Digital Properties, including supporting its operations or auditing your use. The third party analytics service providers include Google and done to better understand your use of our Digital Properties.
Kanab uses commercially reasonable measures to maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards with the purpose of protecting the security of your personal information from unauthorized use, access, disclosure, alteration, destruction or loss. Your personal information is stored and/or processed or otherwise used by or on behalf of Kanab in Canada or the United States.
When Kanab engages a third-party service provider, it requires that its privacy and security standards adhere to applicable Canadian privacy legislation.
Where do I get more information about a specific question?